Join our team as a CA. Assist projects throughout the entire lifecycle - from estimating to procurement and general contract administration.
Your responsibilities and tasks may include:
- Evaluating and negotiating contractual claims with sub-contractors;
- Issuing RFQs, RFTs, POs and other forms as part of Loumain's Integrated Management System;
- Product, component, material and labour sourcing;
- Project estimating and takeoffs;
- Project documentation checklist, project Information & compliance;
- Construction checklists, punchlists, ITPs, quality control documents;
- Assistance with preparing applications for building permit, DA/town planning permit and other authority forms.
We offer a rewarding career, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
Apply your skills or learn how to operate in an ISO management system incorporating quality, safety and environment management.
Learn more about our company culture by clicking here.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.
Please note: We will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Work type: Contract, Part-time, Full-time, Casual
Location: Melbourne, Dandenong