Our senior staff have extensive experience in radiology design and construction. We are confident you will not find a better choice for DI project management.
Radiology fitout expertise
Our team of radiology experts have in-depth understanding of the procurement, installation and commissioning of new and replacement and retro-fitting of services such as MRI, CT Scan suites, nuclear medicine and general x-ray. We have significant in-house resources and external relationships - from suppliers of cutting-edge imaging equipment to specialist architects, engineers, physicysts,
Planning, designing, meeting accreditation
Any new diagnostic and therapeutic imaging centre involves very specific set of requirements and project roadmaps.
The imaging department within a hospital or as a stand-alone centre can be treated as a separate business as it is an important revenue and workflow centre. In addition to providing routine and specialised diagnostic services with imaging technique for indoor, out-patients and walk-in patients it can also involve services such as nuclear medicine as well as interventional radiology.
At Loumain we provide:
- Planning for radiology centres, town permit planning, building permit application management (read more...)
- Design management,concept and detailed radiology department design and project documentation (read more...)
- Specialist construction and radiology fitout (read more...)
- Radiology project management, cost, quality and safety management (read more...)
- Turnkey design and construct. PEPCM (planning, engineering, procurement, construction, management) (read more...)