We are looking for experienced, skilled, creative and well organised Carpentry Foremen, Site Supervisors and Project Managers.
Depending on your skill level, experience, education and desire to undertake new challenges, several roles and positions are available at Loumain.
The ideal candidates will bring to the business the following skils
- Confident and competent/strong leadership to all projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead a directly employed team and sub contractors
- Established track record in delivering projects safely and in a timely manner within budget
- Cost management skills and ability to identify contingencies
- Programme management ability including the planning, direction and general resources usage and team leadership
- Effective management and use of plant/equipment
- Team leadership and time management
We offer a rewarding career, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
Apply your skills or learn how to operate in an ISO management system incorporating quality, safety and environment management.
Learn more about our company culture by clicking here.
Work type: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Location: South East Melbourne, Melbourne Metro, Northwestern suburbs
Please note: We will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.